Networking is all about members helping members. Here’s how:
- Introductions to potential clients
- Introductions to referral sources
- Introductions to people that have the same hobby
- Provide subject matter expertise
- Cross-blogging opportunities
- Partner on projects
- Have vetted business resources to recommend
- Marketing intelligence
None of this happens fast. Relationships must be built and it takes time, but if you are patient, you’ll get results.
Start by developing your inner circle and from there you can expand your efforts.
- Ask for what you need
2. Thank everyone that helps you
3. Be generous
4. Be authentic
5. Be grateful