Why A’s Net is Different
Adrian’s Network offers networkers a completely different networking experience. We provide members with an extensive variety of ways to be involved with the community, with the choices based upon members’ unique circumstances, networking “style,” time constraints, and interests.
We provide members with:
- Virtual networking calls
- Educational presentations by member subject matter experts on subjects relevant to owners of small businesses
- Discounts on business conferences and shows
- Full-page representation on the A’s Net website
- Monthly spotlights that go to all members
- A very active community listserv
- A private Facebook Group where members can self-promote and provide links to events and relevant business articles.
What is Adrian's Network
Want to try A’s Net? It’s easy! Simply click on the calender and select up to 2 different activities that fit into your schedule. Register for one or both and you’ve it’s done. Once you decide that A’s Net is for you (and we’re certain that you will), becoming a member is just as easy. Once you become a member you can participate in everything that’s going on, have full access to all of the members PLUS your profile will be included on the website.
Adrian's Network Events
HEAR WHAT PEOPLE SAY
I have known Adrian for a few years now and have to say that everything Adrian stands for and teaches is spot on. Her knowledge and expertise in sales and building business is excellent. I have watched Adrian make connections, suggestions and offer guidance to others with no hesitation. I encourage you to connect with Adrian as soon as possible.
Melinda Roth Epstein, CPC
When it comes to sales consulting and networking, Adrian is your go to person. Adrian truly is at the top of her game and gives businesses sound advice on how to improve their bottom line. I’m a proud member of Adrian’s networking group. The business connections I have forged over the past two years is priceless. If you have a business and you’re not seeing a positive return on your investment, reach out to Adrian to turn your business around
Guy Finocchiaro, MBA,CPA
Adrian has many great skills that can help you build your business. She has great advice on how to build and maintain your network and she is well-connected and will be happy to give qualified people a referral. The best is she is always incredibly positive and brings energy to all her meetings, calls and even emails! I highly recommend her as a coach and recommend joining her network, A’s Net! – Lisa Tisdale, Tis Insights
I simply can not say enough about Adrian Miller but I can tell you that if you do not know Adrian you want to know her. Her energy is contagious, her writing is powerful and her ability to put people together is over the top. I am in Adrian’s Network, she is a customer of my agency AND Adrian is a friend. I think what I appreciate most is how during COVID 19 she quickly pivoted and our network is so much stronger with all the meeting opportunities & education. My business is growing in this very uncertain time because of Adrian Miller.
Christina Shaw, Allstate Agent
10 Reasons to Join Adrian’s Network
Rob Intelisano, a long-time member of Adrian’s Network, listed 10 reasons to join Adrian’s Network. Here are just a few of them.
2. International contacts for travel & business– for example, I met Alberto Zuppi (former Argentina Minister of Justice) at his A-net book signing (Yes, he signed one for me) and he took me out when I was in Buenos Aires at a life insurance convention.
4. Business– I’ve done business with and given business to several A-net members, and I like the way Adrian and folks “protect the network” by trying to give members the first chance at the business in hand.
7. Time Management– My insurance Agency business affords “Time freedom and Money-Freedom” two powerful things. Adrian has mastered these entrepreneurial benefits and sets the example by living it!
Click here to read even more reasons to join Adrian’s Network!