Can you spare one minute so I can tell you all about Adrian’s Network? Just click on the player and you’ll understand the benefits of membership.
Click on the player below
And really, all it will take is one minute.
- Have you been to too many networking events that have resulted in NOTHING?
- Are you tired of the tasteless muffins and lack of productivity at breakfast business meet and greets?
- Could it be that you’re ready for a new, innovative approach to creating business opportunities and connecting with other professionals?
Welcome to Adrian’s Network – an entirely different way to network!
At Adrian’s Network you’ll discover a networking community that really works. Here, it’s not just business as usual. It’s business un-usual.
How This All Started (by Adrian )
Just like you, I’ve devoted much time, energy, and money for networking. Leads groups, big and small events, Chambers and Rotary Clubs…you name it. Trust me. I’ve experienced firsthand the good, the bad, and the ugly when it comes to these get-togethers.
I don’t mean to sound snarky. I’m a firm believer in the power of networking because after all, we MUST do these things to keep our business pipeline filled with contacts and introductions that can ultimately lead to real business. But I have to admit that I kept questioning the voluminous amount of time and money that I was spending making these connections.
As I began searching for a better way to network, I discovered that many others were also looking for alternatives to traditional networking groups and events. I conducted some formal and not so formal focus groups and found hundreds of other professionals, who just like me, were searching for a cost-effective, time-efficient way to make some quality business connections. Thus, Adrian’s Network was created for you and me and the countless other business people who want to help themselves and others grow their businesses.
What Can You Expect Here
No, you can’t order happy hour hors d’oeuvres and a glass of Chardonnay or have bagels or a muffin at this networking destination. But, what I can offer you is far more satisfying:
- 4-6 networking calls per month on different days and different time slots. You can join in from home or office, landline or cell phone.
- 2-4 in-person networking get-togethers
- Quarterly networking party
- Access to members and quality connections through the member listserv
- Roster of members where you can have your bio, headshot and links to your social media sites
- Business spotlights during which members share their expertise and provide participants with exposure to new information, skills and technologies (as well as showcase their business!)
- Cyber introductions to help facilitate connections with others
- And, lots of fun
You can participate as much or as little as your schedule allows. There are no rules or regulations. This is networking for grown-ups.
How the Calls Work
It’s very straight forward. Networkers call in to a conference line at the designated time (all calls run for 1 hour!). At the start of the call everyone mutes their line to eliminate background noise and interference. (This also allows participants to engage in some slight “mutli-tasking”!) Each individual introduces themselves and their business, shares information about their best types of clients and referral sources, and how they see themselves differentiating in the marketplace. The calls are tightly controlled and facilitated and move smoothly and swiftly. Anecdotes about each participant are often provided to “break up” the introductions and keep everyone’s attention.
At the conclusion of the call all participants receive an Excel spreadsheet with the contact information for all of the participants on the call. This call roster allows for ongoing networking and communication. Sometime after the call, participants can also expect cyber introductions to other networkers with whom they have specific synergies.
Once again, you can participate as much or as little as your schedule allows. It’s great to be on the calls but you can also effectively network by using the member profiles , identifying individuals with whom you feel you can effectively network and then reaching out on an individual basis.
Who’s in A’s Net
We’re a very diverse group comprised of business owners and key decision makers in technology, finance, marketing, advertising, public relations, printing, law, accounting, architecture, media and more.