Adriansnetwork.com Simple Email rules for using the listserv:
- Remember that you are speaking to 180+ people and not everyone wants to know how you “feel.”
- Is your email informative, beneficial, add value…this is SALES, baby!
- Emails about OPPORTUNITIES for members . . . jobs! projects, events, not-for-profit endeavors, speaking gigs, discounts
- Emails with links to articles and videos that are of interest to us in a business/professional nature
- Emails with requests for help are okay, requests for assistance in locating a resource
- Emails that are a lively and terrific shout-out of thanks to a member etc.
- Emails that touch on politics or religion or or sex (This includes links to articles, videos or photos that are on YouTube, etc.)
- If you have anything to say to an INDIVIDUAL member send that email to them and NOT to the entire group.
- Think twice before sending something questionable in nature to the entire listserv or just send to me and I promise to be responsive.
- Keep it POSITIVE!
- We are here to help and be supportive of one another