The only way to know if something works is by listening to the people who have tried it. Here is a selection from the many testimonials we have received about Adrian’s Network. They confirm that virtual networking does, indeed, translate into real business.
|Lisa Chalker of “Family Affair Distributing Inc.” Talks About Adrians Network|
|Steve Caccavo of “Constructive Business Solutions” and former founder and owner of “The Well-Bred Loaf” performs his Ballad of Adrian’s Network.|
- "I have been a member of Adrian's group about 5 months .I have been involved with networking for many years. This concept works very well. There are many opportunities to network in person or virtually .I have already gotten clients from both the cocktail parties and from contacting people from my virtual calls. Adrian is simply the best at putting people together and making it work.I would recommend you give this a try it will work if you make the effort."
by Jeff Weiner, HKM Associates
- "Having participated in one of Adrian's virtual networking calls, I can honestly attest to the effectiveness, efficiency and energy that she brings to the table (if there was a table!). Adrian kept everything moving along during the call with introductions, connections and some relevant business conversation. After the call we each received the roster of participants with all of their contact information. Shortly after, Adrian proceeded to do "cyber-intros" thereby ensuring that people with business synergies would connect. I'm continuing to work my contacts from the call and am encouraged about the potential business opportunities that will surely follow."
by Laney Liner, Blue Thunder Creative Group, Inc.
- "I wanted to thank you for introducing me to a great employment attorney. He and I were on one of your networking calls and although we were introduced, you made it a point to introduce us via email. I really do appreciate that because he is a wonderful person to network with. He is an employment attorney but what makes him special is his background as a hands-on Human Resources executive. He is a networker and has given me an introduction to someone he thought I should meet. Thanks again - your networking concepts work!!!!"
by Ann Ortolano, Sageview Consulting
- "Hi, Adrian, and thanks for everything today. You did a great job putting the group together and keeping everything running smoothly and efficiently - I always appreciate that. I think the key is going to be the introductions made by you, only because many people tend to get busy and don’t follow up enough on their own. That little push from you makes all the difference."
by Jeanne McDonald, KERR MCDONALD LLC
- "Like all of us, I've been networking for years and have collected a truck-full of business cards. Adrian's virtual networking felt completely different. Against every expectation, talking to twenty other people on a phone call was really intimate, and I feel a high permission to call each and every participant and explore mutual opportunities."
by Eileen Sutton, Sutton Creative
- "Thanks for another great virtual networking call, Adrian. FYI, your matchmaking skills are in top form: Laney Liner (Blue Thunder Creative Group, Inc.) and I connected on one of your virtual networking calls a few months ago, and we're starting a new project together next week.
Thanks again for creating such a great way to connect with great people."
by Andrew Schulkind, Andigo New Media
- "Remember those ads that trumpet, 'make $5,000 per week at home, in your pajamas'? Adrian’s Network is not one of those operations. Instead, it IS a great way to find business professionals with whom you’d like to network. You can eliminate the driving, the rubber chicken, and the carbs. You can choose to contact participants after the meeting - after hearing their 'elevator speech' and deciding that there may be some synergy, and checking out their website and blog to get a better sense of their business and even their personality. This makes your first one-on-one contact a lot more productive.
And - since the virtual networking is conducted via conference call - yes you can do this in your pajamas!"
by Steve Caccavo, President of Constructive Business Solutions,™ draws on his years of entrepreneurial experience to help owners strengthen and grow their small and mid-size businesses.
- "Adrians Network WORKS!
I’m a big believer in networking - the digital kind, and the real kind. AdriansNetwork combines them both. If you call me, I will be talking to me on my new VOIP (Voice over IP, or Internet Phone) that I purchased the phones and service via a connection made in AdriansNetwork.
It was from one of Adrian’s first Tele-Meet and Greet calls that I was introduced to Dov Weinstock from Advantage Internet Marketing. Adrian did a follow-up email for Dov and I to meet. She might have recalled that eSlide was in the process of redoing our website. I met with Dov and besides talking about web services, it came up that I was also looking for a new phone service. Dov offered that his company shared an office with a company that provides Internet Phone services and would have Peter from Stage2 contact me.
Dov’s services weren’t a fit for our Website needs, but he had Peter Korahais from Stage2 give me a call. We talked, met, he pitched, we purchased.
I’m on Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin and a few other digital social networking tools, but Adrian ’s network adds the personal touch that made the connection."
by Marshall Makstein, eSlide
- Listen to some members of Adrian's Network as they briefly tell you what membership has meant to them.
Lisa Chalker of "Family Affair Distributing Inc." Talks About Adrians Network
by Lisa Chalker, Family Affair Distributing
- Steve Caccavo of "Constructive Business Solutions" and former founder and owner of "The Well-Bred Loaf" performs his Ballad of Adrian's Network.
by Steve Caccavo, Constructive Business Solutions